Monday, June 14, 2010

What a morning

This morning a customer came into work and asked me to help set up his Wi-Fi for him. I told him I would try my best and he proceeded to slide his device out of the case he was carrying.

When I saw the apple logo on the back of it my first thought was, "When did they come out with a mini MacBook?" It wasn't until I actually looked did I realize that the man was holding an iPad.

My jaw literally dropped. I couldn't believe that an iPad had made its way to Port Colborne. He saw my excitement and told me I could play with it if I helped him with his Internet connection. I did my part and he followed through with his promise.

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man.

The first thing he showed me was USA Today and let me read some articles. Honestly, it wasn't a bad read. The screen was bright, words were legible, and sliding my finger across the screen never got old.

Then he let me play Tetris. You had to tap on the side of the screen to rotate the shapes and sliding your finger down the screen made them drop faster.

I will always remember you my dear iPad.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that is so awesome! Hope everything is good with you.

    ReplyDelete