Monday, July 5, 2010

Either I overslept or I'm more tired than I originally thought


I slept for roughly 12 hours last night.

It was 7:30pm by the time I got home from the park, I was completely exhausted, and thought I would go for a little nap until Josh got off work at 10.

I checked the clock and it said 8:00. It was still light outside.

The last thing I remember was thinking of things I could do to pass the time for the next couple of hours: research the Liviathan, make my lunch, shower, read, the list goes on.

Next thing I knew, it was 10:14. It was dark outside.

Looked at my phone - two missed texts. Called Josh. Groggily got out of bed. Popped into my mom's bedroom - "Did you fall asleep?!"

I got up at 8:40 this morning. I wish I didn't.

I'm interested to see what tonight's sleep has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment