Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rebecca Black - Friday


People on the Internet are describing this as "one of the worst songs made". It definitely has a simple beat and her voice is so aggrivating when she screeches "Friday", but it's a very realistic song that I think we can all relate to. I mean, just listen to these lyrics:

"Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?"

It's a tough question. We all know the driver has full control over the destination, "shotgun" has control over the radio and doesn't have to sit in close proximity to others, but the back seat is where the majority of "fun, fun, think about fun. You know what it is" happens. Depending where you sit decides your entire experience for that car ride.



I bet by the end of the week I'll have this song memorized.

No comments:

Post a Comment