Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'd say it was about a 5 on the drool richter scale

It's been a good 3 months since I've eaten any kind of chip. And it's not cause I'm on a diet or anything. Since I'm buying all of my groceries this year, I just don't want to spend the money on them. I guess it's called being a student. 

HOWEVER. 

When I was at my friend's house tonight, I noticed a bag of Ruffles chips on the counter. And, of course, they happened to be sour cream and onion... which is my favourite and I have been craving them for the past week. I still say Old Dutch has the best sour cream and onion, but beggars can't be choosers. Right?

They were so good. I can still remember how they felt in my mouth, but that's probably because they leave a distinct trail on your taste buds. I await their return. 


Yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment