Sunday, January 24, 2010

I just found a two second video, on my cellphone, that was recorded while it was in my pocket

I travelled Coach Canada on Friday afternoon from Toronto to St. Catharines so that I could spend the night with my cousin Bunny, her boyfriend Colin, and my brother Tyler.

We listened to David Bowie's "The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars" and discussed the "barking" that happens near the end of "Hang on to Yourself". We ate pizza. Watched A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 and discovered the hilarity of superimposing baby faces on Rottweiler dogs bodies (it's awesome I swear). And then watched some classic episodes of the Monkees TV show: where we learned how to "properly" make a telescope from a piece of pa
per, and watched Mike Nesmith dress up as a princess in the fairy tale episode.

"Harold you better get this carriage out of the mud!"

Later, we walked to St. Paul Street in search of some bars! Our first stop was the Merchant, for some strawberry beer, but there was not a place to sit. We went to the Mansion House instead where we : found me a shirt twin who was also wearing red plaid, watched Bunny play a wicked game of LOTR pinball, and listened to a shotty band.

Here's some food for thought...


No comments:

Post a Comment