Friday, May 14, 2010

Apparently today is Friday...

I don't even know what day it is anymore. Working 8 hour shifts five times a week has really messed with my inner schedule. At work I have to remember the dates when I'm filling out forms and entering data into the computer, but nowhere am I required to acknowledge the days of the week.

I'm getting into such a routine now...

- wake up, shower, breakfast, work, supper, couch, sleep -

and the same thing happens the next day... and the day after that... and the day after that...

All I can say is that I can't wait until Tuesday May 18th. I will have finished working 7 days in a row and will have Tuesday and Wednesday off. But then, like the idiot that I am, I scheduled myself to work another 7 days in a row before having a day off.

I received my first pay stub today. It's going to be a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment