Friday, May 7, 2010

Florida came to me this summer

Around this time last year my family and I went to Florida for a couple weeks, but this year the Sunshine State managed to make its way up to Port Colborne.

A boater came in to on Wednesday afternoon to fill up his boat with gas and while he was paying his bill, we asked him where he was from. He lives in Flordia, but he was visiting up near St. Catharines and Port Dalhousie.

As he was making his way from Welland to Port Colborne, driving through the Welland Canal, he saw the infamous Welland flasher. He said they were speeding along when all of a sudden this naked man ran out of the bushes, ran parallel to the boat, and then darted back into the wilderness.

Personally, forested areas would not be my first choice if I were looking for a place to hang out naked. I mean your skin would get scratched to hell and think of the creepy crawlies that would be all over your body.

I really hope he tells this story when he gets back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment