Thursday, October 15, 2009

And now for something completely different

Aha! I have successfully found an online clip of John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, and Terry Jones appearing on the Late Night with Jimmy Fallen. I read about their appearance on the blog, this wheel's on fire, today and was pretty disappointed to find out that I missed it as it aired last night. Thankfully the Internet came to my rescue as some videos were uploaded onto a site. Although it was awesome to see the guys around each other again, there was still a little disappointment in me as my favourite Python, Michael Palin, was not on stage with them.

It's great to see that after 30 or so years they still have the same zaney attitudes and still know how to make people laugh. Watching this clip makes me want to watch the entire season of Flying Circus all over again. Unfortunately I can't because school is currently taking over my life.


*all pictures taken from http://www.last.fm/music/Monty+Python/+images?page=1

Oh what I would give to sit in on one of their brainstorming sessions.

Yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. Omg. I need a large picture of them all naked on my wall.
    Plz and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay never seen the naked one before. Do you think my boyfriend will mind if that hangs in our apartment somewhere? Probably not...

    And I was bummed about Michael Palin not being there too. It's hard for me to pick a favorite, but if I did I would say it's him.

    ReplyDelete