Thursday, October 15, 2009

http://www.rom.on.ca/index.php

My photography class is going to the Royal Ontario Museum tomorrow. I've never been there before and I'm honestly so excited to check out the exhibits. The Vanity Fair portraits, that are on display till this upcoming January, are the main reason why this field trip was created in the first place. Not only do I want to see these, but I seriously want to visit the dinosaurs. I've been infatuated with them since I was a little girl and seeing them in skeletal form will be a dream come true. My professor made this an all day trip so I'm going to try and make the best of it! 

A group of us are meeting up at residence and then making our way to the Museum via the TTC tomorrow morning. Here's to a happy travel tomorrow and hope that the rain lets up and no one gets lost along the way. 


Yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment