Sunday, October 25, 2009

If it's not one thing, it's another

My bed sheets have been looking rather rough for the past little while, so I decided that I would give them a wash this afternoon. After I put them in the washing machine, I tossed in some soap, set the dial, and listened as the water poured onto my sheets. I left shortly after.

An hour later I went downstairs to find that my sheets weren't washed. Confused as to why they were half damp and half dry, I started up the washer again. I went down a little later and I found that the washer did the same thing.
 
After yet another attempt (third times a charm right?), we realized that something was wrong with our washing machine. At first we thought it was the hot water that wasn't working properly, but ruled that out when all the taps dispersed it just fine. 

We told our landlord what happened and he said he would get on it right away. So it's 9:40 pm and I have no sheets to sleep on tonight. Thankfully I still have my mattress cover on my bed and my duvet is kicking around otherwise I would be even more unimpressed. 

Hats off to a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment