Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maybe one day I'll understand how this works

Just when I thought my days of sickness were over... BAM I get hit with a cough that makes me sound like I smoke 10 packs of cigarettes a day. I first noticed the hacking on Monday night, but it only started bothering me today. I feel like I should constantly be wearing one of those SARS masks or something. 

I always get this urge to call my mom just to complain that I feel like crap every time I get sick. I planned on giving her a call this evening, but she did that weird thing where it's like she reads your mind and gives you exactly what you want... 

Around 4:30pm I got a call from my mom and it honestly made my day. I love how it seems like she has this awesome motherly power where she can sense whenever I need to hear her voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment