Saturday, March 13, 2010

My family and I went to Pizza Hut for a celebratory supper tonight

My big brother got hired for the position of Jr. Mechanical Engineering Project Leader at a place in Niagara Falls. One of his friend's brothers works for the company and landed Tyler an interview about a week and a half ago and he found out the news last night.

He told me when we were eating our food at Wendy's last night. Right when I got back from the bathroom he said, "I got the job". I was the first person he told.

He starts on March 22nd and works from 8-4:30 Monday to Friday. We're trying to convince him that he should quit his job at the Lazy Loon so that he can relax for the next week and a bit.

Although the news of Tyler's new job trumped my surprise visit, I'm extremely happy for him. It has become the news I'll be bragging about for the next little while.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment