Sunday, August 30, 2009

Always a procrastinator

Today I got all of my packing finished for my first trip up to the house tomorrow afternoon. I got all of my bathroom, kitchen, bedding, and laundry things packed and ready to go. I still have to pack my clothes, school materials, and computer stuff, but I'm not going to worry about that right now. I've got from now until Labor Day to get around to it.

I'm a huge fan of making lists when it comes to getting things done. There's something about crossing items off a list that's extremely self-fulfilling. I constructed a lengthy list, separating everything by categories, and I'm not ashamed to reveal that I had the time of my life completing it!

Also, I can honestly say that talking to myself has kept me sane throughout the day. If it wasn't for my constant blabber to myself, I would probably still be packing.

Here's to a happy move tomorrow!

Yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment