Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sending out an SOS

I've been meaning to clean my room the entire summer. It's a mess... Random things have been piling up for a couple weeks now on my desk because I dump out my pockets once I get home. My room hasn't been dusted or vacuumed for at least a year or more; I don't even want to think about what's under my bed. I also have a piece of bread that's been sitting on my floor since last Saturday. 

I finished my wash earlier this afternoon, but where do I go from here?
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh story of my life Kristina!
    I cleaned a few days ago, it was so scary.
    Somehow, though, no matter how many times I clean my room always ends up looking messy...
    I just packed my clothes for res. and my suitecase is stuffed to its max. I'm surprised it hasn't fallen apart.

    ReplyDelete