Sunday, April 4, 2010

About me

My friend Leviana wrote a blog post about herself and then she tagged me, along with two of my other friends, to write a short blur about ourselves. So, here we go...

This is me.
My hair is naturally curly.
I'm 19 years old.
(This photo was taken by Laura Tuttle.)

I grew up in Port Colborne, Ontario.
It's around St. Catharines and Niagara Falls.
It's home.

My family is a huge part of my life.
We spend a lot of time together.
Like posing with Birthday Bulldogs.

Or wearing Darth Vader masks.

I've learned to not be so uptight.
And now it takes a lot to offend me.

Although it's sad, the death of my grandfather (on my dad's side) taught me to not take things for granted.
We aren't going to be around forever.
So always treat each day as if it were your last.

Worrying about tomorrow used to be my biggest problem.
Then I smartened up.
(This photo was taken by Amanda Urbanski)

I love my dog Zoe.
She's a Miniature Schnauzer.
My life would be so boring without her.

There's no point in staying angry at someone.
It's a waste of time and if you really want, things will work out in the end.

The Beatles are my favourite band.
Classic rock is my favourite genre.
However, I've learned to give every band a chance before saying I don't like it. As a result, I am currently obsessed with Canadian heavy metal band, 3 Inches of Blood.

I love baking.
And eating.
But I don't always eat what I bake.


I find it hard to be serious.


1 comment: