Monday, April 5, 2010

I really wish I had today off

but I'm sitting in my Digital Design class working on my alter-ego project. For our final part we have to work in InDesign and create a magazine layout either telling our alter-ego's story in an interview, day in the life, or whatever else we want. My idea came to me last night (like the majority of my ideas come) and I'm portraying it through diary entries.

My story is that when I was 8 years old I got so scared from watching the Goosebump's episode, "The Night of the Living Dummy" that I turned into a ventriloquist dummy. So my diary entries are depicting my transformation from kid to dummy. I'm almost done writing them and then I need to edit and make sure it flows smoothly.

Just now, I accidentally grabbed my cellphone and mistook it for the mouse because they are sitting right beside each other on the desk. I was moving my cellphone back and forth and got so confused why the cursor on the screen wasn't moving. That's when I looked down at the desk and saw my mistake.

On a different note, the sun has finally decided to show its face.

No comments:

Post a Comment