Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a small world

While I was waiting for my coach bus to arrive at the Toronto bus terminal, I was people-watching (one of my favourite past-times) and I spotted this one guy I recognized. It was one of those moments where you say to yourself, "I know I've seen this person before, but I can't remember where" and you stare until you realize how you know them.

This guy, who looked to be in his late 20's, was on the same bus ride as me when I took Coach Canada home a while back in March. I actually blogged about him as the obnoxious guy who talked loudly on his cell phone and anxiously tapped the side of the bus on March 12.

Anyways. So this guy must have thought I had some kind of condition because I was kept staring at him. I was so amazed because this is the first time that I've seen a random person twice in a highly populated place like Toronto.

And like I called it when he I first saw him, he got off the bus at the St. Catharine's terminal. Just like he did last time.

I'd laugh if we somehow made it on the same bus again going back to Toronto. That might be a little much though.

No comments:

Post a Comment