Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today.


I am going on a date. With a boy.

We've been trying to set one up for the past few weeks, but couldn't find a time that worked for both of us.

I'm taking the coach bus to the St. Catharines bus terminal and then we'll probably go back to his place before going out to dinner. He's taking me to Johnny Rocco's - a new Italian Grill that just opened in St. Kitts.

Like the loser that I am, I've already checked out the menu online. Everything looks delicious and I'm going to have one hell of a time picking something to eat.

And I totally look cute today - I'm wearing a purple dress with white pin stripes from Dynamite with my white pantyhose - but I'm quite sure my luggage is going to clash with my outfit.

Oh well :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la! Have fun tonight :) Oh also, I'm so happy the pictures turned out great! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete