Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Friday


My brother and I rode the bike trail that extends around the entire Niagara Region Friday morning. Starting from my house, we biked to Merritt Island in Welland and back. It took us around 45 minutes to bike there and about an hour to bike back because we were against the wind.

Being out in the sun for 2 hours gave me a little bit of a sunburn on my left arm. I also have sore butt from sitting on the bike seat. We were probably 20 minutes from home and I just wanted to give up and walk the rest of the way because my butt hurt so much. It doesn't hurt as much today, but it depends on the way I'm sitting.

As soon as we pulled into my backyard with our bikes, I booked it (as fast as I could bull-leggedly walk) to the Brita filter. For someone with pour chugging skills, I downed a glass and a half of water in a short period of time.

The red line on the map is how far we biked:


No comments:

Post a Comment