Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS


is my new point-and-shoot digital camera I bought. Compared to my old camera, which is a BEAST and has a similar weight as a brick, this camera is tiny enough to fit in my palm. Although it came with a really lame case meant to clip on to your belt, a free case is a free case. 

One of the great things about this camera, besides the size, is its auto-focus. The camera constantly evaluates the scene whenever you move it to give you the best results. I just took some random shots of my dog, and even though I was within inches of her face, the picture still turned out clear and sharp. 

I'm really excited to use this camera for Christmas and Boxing Day. My other camera still works fine, but the flash has been acting up on me for the past couple of months.  

Hopefully I can start taking candid shots of my school life now that I actually have a camera that works properly. 

Merry Christmas to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment