Thursday, December 17, 2009

I caught my dog taking a cat-nap on the floor by our front window

Degrassi Jr. High has become my life since I got home on Sunday night. We eat breakfast and lunch together, and we even get to see each other before I go to bed. I don't know what I'll do when we have to say good-bye. 

Since the show takes place in junior high, grade 7 and 8, it makes me nostalgic about my own elementary school experience. Compared to this show, it was kinda boring actually. I mean I never had a girl who was pregnant, or my own locker, or a school president that changed into inappropriate clothes in the girls bathroom once she got to school, or a substitute teacher that tried to hit on me. 

Although we did have a merging of two schools when I was in grade 7, a French teacher with wild hair who wore clothes from Value Village (I swear she never wore the same outfit twice!), and a "badass" production of the play Annie. Honestly, I can't remember what I did in elementary school, but I'll post some stories when I do. 



Yours truly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment